Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm I lost all my files awhile back due to my laptop dying. So pretty much everything now I am having to redo.
/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ I think this is our loss.

The source code can be saved on a private network disk. In order to avoid such a scene from happening again. cry

Thanks to Mr. Tools for our efforts and dedication
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm I lost all my files awhile back due to my laptop dying. So pretty much everything now I am having to redo.
honje19960321 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:18 pm /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~ I think this is our loss.

The source code can be saved on a private network disk. In order to avoid such a scene from happening again. cry

Thanks to Mr. Tools for our efforts and dedication
Don't worry brothers, even though Mrtools has had a loss of files it's his coding skills which will prevail! We may have hit a temporary bump in the road but I can assure you our Mrtools is super-sharp and can always code from scratch again. He just needs some time and "momentum" so to speak haha.

From now on I will try to work even closer with our mods so I can be of more assistance if this happens again in future 🤜🤛
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
wojtek, Jedidiah, sal, sylvester21
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:56 pm Don't worry brothers, even though Mrtools has had a loss of files it's his coding skills which will prevail! We may have hit a temporary bump in the road but I can assure you our Mrtools is super-sharp and can always code from scratch again. He just needs some time and "momentum" so to speak haha.

From now on I will try to work even closer with our mods so I can be of more assistance if this happens again in future 🤜🤛
:D ...Yeah, Jimmy, your comment made me laugh as I thought the same. Unlike us, mrtools can simply write a new one. His memory seems to be a lot bigger than the hard disk on my computer...... :D
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Jimmy