Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:29 pm Interesting idea, just put bands on the Dsema version looked interesting. Will see what I can do tomorrow, unless someone else gets to it first.
Thank you. I use the usual standard indicators built into the metatrader. These are very accurate signals. I would like it to be on other types of moving averages and with visual signals
Attachments
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

Intrest 1 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:09 pm P.S.
If the Force index shows bursts of price volatility, then the most logical thing would be to place it in another volatility indicator, for example, in the Bollinger band
Always liked your technical and modification ideas since the start man. Great logic. 🙇‍♂️

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:29 pm Interesting idea, just put bands on the Dsema version looked interesting. Will see what I can do tomorrow, unless someone else gets to it first.
Can't wait to see it bro sounds like this one will be a decent scalping indicator.

Intrest1 always comes up with some good suggestions! Thanks for considering it Mrtools 🤙
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Intrest 1, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:45 pm Always liked your technical and modification ideas since the start man. Great logic. 🙇‍♂️

Can't wait to see it bro sounds like this one will be a decent scalping indicator.

Intrest1 always comes up with some good suggestions! Thanks for considering it Mrtools 🤙
This is my template for daily charts within a five day cycle of one trading week.
And I also came across this indicator in the network in the Bollinger band, but the band is attached to the zero level instead of the indicator itself and the signals are not as accurate as we would like, but maybe it will be useful for some other forecasting purposes
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
Jedidiah

Intrest 1 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:07 pm Thank you. I use the usual standard indicators built into the metatrader. These are very accurate signals. I would like it to be on other types of moving averages and with visual signals
Trend Direction Force index with Bollinger Bands

Made this version, has all the latest averages (some not really tested yet), with an added option of coloring on bands cross.
Also has an option for a multiplier for the trend period, the higher the multiplier the faster the TDFI. Also added a force period setting the default setting was a 3 period, so the higher the period the slower the TDFI will be, these ideas got from cQ-indicators, who originally did this mod.

The bands and trigger levels have on/off options.
Coloring options are coloring on zero cross, trigger level cross, or outer bands cross.

Went with the fill think it goes with the band cross better and not sure how the histogram would work with it. Probably more I need to tell but can't think of it now.

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:18 am Made this version, has all the latest averages (some not really tested yet), with an added option of coloring on bands cross. Also has an option for a multiplier for the trend period, the higher the multiplier the faster the TDFI. Also added a force period setting the default setting was a 3 period, so the higher the period the slower the TDFI will be, these ideas got from cQ-indicators, who originally did this mod. The bands and trigger levels have on/off options. Coloring options are coloring on zero cross, trigger level cross, or outer bands cross. Went with the fill think it goes with the band cross better and not sure how the histogram would work with it. Probably more I need to tell but can't think of it now.
Thank you.
It's too difficult for me to figure out all the settings)))
Is it possible to make a simpler version without any frills in the form of a multiplier and the like? That is, without ideas from cQ-indicators
Otherwise, it is very difficult to make the original version of the indicator, I can't make the necessary signals. I think redundant options are not always useful for indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:18 am Made this version, has all the latest averages (some not really tested yet), with an added option of coloring on bands cross. Also has an option for a multiplier for the trend period, the higher the multiplier the faster the TDFI. Also added a force period setting the default setting was a 3 period, so the higher the period the slower the TDFI will be, these ideas got from cQ-indicators, who originally did this mod. The bands and trigger levels have on/off options. Coloring options are coloring on zero cross, trigger level cross, or outer bands cross. Went with the fill think it goes with the band cross better and not sure how the histogram would work with it. Probably more I need to tell but can't think of it now.
Dear mrtools.
Could you make this version without the histogram by adding Bollinger?
Believe me, nothing else is needed for this indicator, only this small touch is needed, everything else will only spoil it. If some kind of smoothing improved it, then Wilder would have done it initially