Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

Schwarz wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:20 am Hello Mr. Tools,

please help - I just downloaded your last version of "Trend direction + force index averages - (multisymbol + mtf + alerts).ex4"
but that dosn't show up in MT4, it also gives me the info: „You are trying to use renamed indicator contact forex station.com
I know that's a must to keep it's original name, so I didn't change anything. But because it's your source, what can I do?

Thanks in advance
Schwarz
Hi, if you are using Firefox see this page;

viewtopic.php?t=8473950
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Schwarz

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:12 am
Hello all,

I have a simple question about this fantastic indicator. I saw that it was a non repaint indicator. Having said that, I apply this indicator with a TF 30mn, I do not change anything else or almost and I apply it on a graph in 1mn. I would like to know if the alert goes off immediately or can the blue arrow on the graph appear 10 minutes later, so 10 minutes late?

The indicator is the following

Thanks

mntiwana wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:56 am Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4.30 histo + lines
for this histo there is a trend mode,if trend mode = false,you get the first histo,if true you get the bottom histo

Can you make please multi-timeframes and multi-symbols dashboard panel to see what symbol has the same trend on 3 timeframes at the same time (for the trend mode of this version)?

Hello all,

If I have a chart timeframe of M30 and I am using the timeframe Daily on the indicator, how can I avoid it from recalculating? Because technically the arrow may jump until the daily candle is closed.

If I select “Alerts on open bar true/false” will it work? I know there’s a chance the signal disappears since the candle is not closed but it may give better results?

Regards

j1394 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:41 pm Hello all,

If I have a chart timeframe of M30 and I am using the timeframe Daily on the indicator, how can I avoid it from recalculating? Because technically the arrow may jump until the daily candle is closed.

If I select “Alerts on open bar true/false” will it work? I know there’s a chance the signal disappears since the candle is not closed but it may give better results?

Regards
Best I can say is try it on a demo account, but if you have arrowsOnNewest = false if the arrows appears it should stay.

This is another update for TDFI on the original it uses a smoothed price, smoothed with ema, and then a simple smoothed average of that ema, and then the final values are smoothed again with think the original was with an ema. Anyway with this version you can choose which average to use in all 3 instances. Also optimized the code a little more, hopefully to make it faster and lighter.

PS: For the settings used in our Daily Indicator chart, please see here: Trend Direction Force Index Settings Template for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, kvak, talaate, Skyold, trailingedge, RodrigoRT7, Fireproof00, jng640, A_5, pipsquirrel, Lodi, Jedidiah, Devvasu525

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:41 am This is another update for TDFI on the original it uses a smoothed price, smoothed with ema, and then a simple smoothed average of that ema, and then the final values are smoothed again with think the original was with an ema. Anyway with this version you can choose which average to use in all 3 instances. Also optimized the code a little more, hopefully to make it faster and lighter.
This is another excellent upgrade to a highly-regarded indicator.

Just giving this one a try on the Daily Bitcoin chart seems to catch a lot of continuing trends with accuracy using these settings:

• Default parameters
  • Only display Arrows when Entering the OB/OS zones
  • When the indicator enters OB/OS (Overbought/Oversold) zones, it gives traders a good signal on entering a strong trend, instead of counter-trend trading, the same way one would trade using the CCI as explained in this post: Trading using the CCI and Lambert's Way.

Attached below is a template with these settings. Please give them a go and let us know how you find them 👇
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
trailingedge, 太虚一毫, Andres128, Jedidiah, Devvasu525, QSD
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance