LikeRe: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:54 am Volatility quality - zero line averages 2.6
some upgrade added and more stable version
dear mrtools / mladen, been following the forum for some time and can only congratulate you all for such a good work (everyone involved!), so hopefully I am not doing anything bad by making a humble request here...

for this "volatility quality - zero line averages 2.6", can we please be able to change the color for when there is no volatility? I have seen something similar in another indicator before, where colors changes could be made like this. Hope this makes sense? If I should post in the requests thread, let me know.

many thanks
S

Volatility Quality Zero Line Dots

Here is a version of Volatility Quality Zero Line with Dots by Mladen & Mrtools. It comes with the newer Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation & more.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Volatility Quality Stridsman on Jurik

Here is the VQ Volatility Quality Stridsman on Jurik by Mrtools & Mladen which comes with Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation & more.
faulknertrader1

Volatility Quality Stridsman on Jurik Histo

And last one for tonight is Here is the VQ Volatility Quality Stridsman on Jurik Histogram by Mrtools & Mladen which comes with (newer drop down style) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation & more.
太虚一毫

Re: Volatility Quality Stridsman (averages)

mladen wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:58 pm ...multi time frame indicator must work on a higher time frame still opened bar (ie: it must updateall the bars of the current chart that bellong to the higher time frame still opened bar) - otherwise it would be repainting
I was looking for an answer on how an MTF update process works... Was asking myself before,, Is it the current chart TF or the equivalent MTF? Now, I got a confirmation... thanks! ─though it was pretty obvious the answer is clear (from the code itself) ; )─

if ( workTF != _Period) {
CallMTF(limit,bars);
return(0);
} // End of condition for TimeFrame in MTF mode
int CallMTF(int limit, int _bars) {
int mlimit = (int)MathMax(limit,MathMin(_bars-1,_mtfCall(9,0)*workTF/_Period));
for(int ipos=mlimit; ipos>=0; ipos--) { // Main MTF Loop
int y = iBarShift(NULL,workTF,Time[ipos]);

Anyway, others use the tick data (e.g. M1 to create MTF data or other TFs) ─though I am not sure how the RSI MTF that was shared recently process MTF that way.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators

[quote=mntiwana post_id=1295360731 time=1500927437 user_id=4864099]
Volatility quality histo mtf arrows - lines 2.02
Alerts addition
Dear mrtools/mntiwana, please add latest averages and alerts to this indicator, please also add filter(when candle closes above/below the EMA only then arrow should appear--this is required to eliminate some false signals----EMA period option should also be there. Regards and thanks in advance.

IdeaRe: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators

Pips Queek wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:37 pm Hello, hope you are well? Can you please explain what it means when an indicator is interpolated?
Please see here for an explanation on MTF Interpolation: What is MTF (Multi Time Frame) interpolation?.