Re: Volatility Quality Stridsman (averages)

mladen wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:25 pm Anton

Here is the averages version (with the 38 types of averages included)

vq.png
Dear Mladen,

Thank you so much, really appreciate your time.

Sadly, I asked the question wrong (My english is a bit bad):

If it wouldn't be too much work, would it be possible to add the option that one can use more than 2 averages in this indicator ? (So far there are two possible "fast" and "slow") I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks for your time and best regards
Anton

Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators

Volatility quality - zero line mtf alert nmc 1.01
Upgraded Volatility quality zero line - mtf with alerts with some changes in the way how alert in multi time frame mode are triggered
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Akela
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TraderAnton61 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 pm Dear Mladen,

Thank you so much, really appreciate your time.

Sadly, I asked the question wrong (My english is a bit bad):

If it wouldn't be too much work, would it be possible to add the option that one can use more than 2 averages in this indicator ? (So far there are two possible "fast" and "slow") I hope you know what I mean.

Thanks for your time and best regards
Anton
Anton

How would it be used then?

mladen wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Anton

How would it be used then?
Dear Mladen,

I'm mostly using it as a trend filter and I'm personally testing it right now with 3 values: 500 (red), 200 (white), 50 (blue) for the moving averages, it would be cool to have them in one indicator/window and maybe even the option to add a 4th (I don't know if it's much work or even possible).

Thanks for your time!
Attachments