Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

cribu wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:25 am
Looks like I have to reinstall MT4 since deleting some of the indicators didn't help :(
as mrtools said, delete , or move to another folder outside the mt4 as I do for the sake of keeping those files. But you need to delete a lot, not just "some". Usually it's in the range of a hundred or even more if you have never done that before. The easiest way to find out is to refresh i.e. click anywhere in your navigator window and choose "refresh" till the Indicator you are looking for shows up. Eventually it will, guaranteed!

RplusT wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:25 pm

as mrtools said, delete , or move to another folder outside the mt4 as I do for the sake of keeping those files. But you need to delete a lot, not just "some". Usually it's in the range of a hundred or even more if you have never done that before. The easiest way to find out is to refresh i.e. click anywhere in your navigator window and choose "refresh" till the Indicator you are looking for shows up. Eventually it will, guaranteed!
Or just delete the mqlcache.dat file in the indicators folder and refresh the navigator. All indicators will appear.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 2):
RplusT, pipsquirrel

@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to please make a Histo version of this Indi : Volatility quality Stridsman averages (mtf + alerts + arrows)
The Histo version of this Indi which is available on forum misses this option : colour change on : dropdown menu to select.

Thanks for your Generosity.
Thanks.
Volatility quality Stridsman averages (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(142.9 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
cap 1.png
Seems to be working okay.

PS: For the standard indicator, please see here: VQ Volatility Quality Stridsman for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
thomdel, kvak, Dego, moey_dw, SWicak, alexm, 太虚一毫, Sagiv, RomanUkraine, Jedidiah

Dego wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:01 pm I guess the VQ "normal" and histogram versions are a non-repaint indicators right?
yes correct sir.......... especially coded/mod by mrtool or mladen etc
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Dego
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈