Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

This is the earlier version with the moving averages and alerts changed out the moving averages with Jurik and Oma.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Added one parameter : showBars. If you use it from EA set that parmeter to false and there will be no error message you are getting
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

This is an older version of value chart using upper lower bands instead of the moving averages. Also now the alerts will go off when either the upper or lower band break out or as before when the value chart bars cross 8 or -8 in oversold or overbought.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

Mladen Rakic 2013.09.26 02:35 #118 CN
nevar:
Mladen , Can you adjust Polyfit band https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781 to value chart ?Thanks.
nevar

This a a value chart with poly fit bands added to it

All parameters used as usual (for polyfit too). Price for polyfit is used from a value chart prices (but the selection is the same as usual prices selection - you change it with PfPrice parameter). Only changed a bit default colors (I like it better this way now )

PS: perfaps some playing with K_Sigma parameter is recomended. I set the default to 2 (seemed like a logical choice when I was testing the indicator)

Value chart + polyfit bands made new metatrader 4 compatible : value_chart_amp_polyfit_bands_nmc.mq4

Updated value chart with limited bars option : value_chart_amp_limited_bars__nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic 2014.04.02 02:40 #122 CN

Here you go If the barsToDisplay is set to 0 it will work as before. If you set it to some number, only that number of bars will be displayed initially

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,
Would you be able to add the option of how many bars/days back that the value chart indicator displays. The reason for my request is that I have several instances of the indicator on each of the eight charts I have open. When I start MetaTrader, the program takes awhile to start. I assume by limiting the number of bars/days drawn this would likely shorten the start-up process. Currently, my max bars in chart is set to 5000.

As always, Thank You!!!

-spotforex

Updated version of values chart with choseable symbol + limited bars + alerts + arrows : dynamic_zone_value_chart_-_choosable_symbol_amp_alert_amp_arrows_amp_limited_bars_nmc.mq4

Updated Dynamic zones value charts with choseable symbol, alerts and arrows : dynamic_zone_value_chart_-_choosable_symbol_amp_alert_amp_arrows_nmc.mq4
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy