Re: Advanced Cycle Analysis indicators for MT4

Some upgrades made to "spectrometr" indicator

PS: it needs the attached dll too (it has to be in the libraries folder and you have to enable dll imports from the indicators properties)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 11):
Jimmy, talaate, nrv, AmirDehghani, Lodi, Skyold, SilverBB, ionone, alexm, navid110, Jedidiah

Dear mladen,

I have an issue with the emd_huang.mq5 indicator.

If I apply the indi to a GBPUSD chart ( 300 bars ) I obtain the following chart ( maximum IMF: 9):
Furthermore there is no possibility to extract the residual value which is of most interest to me.

Should be possible to modify the emd_huang.mq5 in order to obtain values comparable with the above mentioned articles ( may be different libraries used )?.

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

tradd,

I'm still in "learning mode" and I don't use EmdHuang for trading yet.
I need to set up the indi first and then check the results.

Unfortunately as written above I have some issues with the indi and I need mladen to correct/check it.

I think it recalculates but also mladen said in another forum that Goertzel indi recalculates but this doesn't mean it's useless ( could be used for an indication of a direction at least).