Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

appsoluxions wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:57 am

Yeah Mntiwana, I think you have said this before on different post or forum. I will make notes. Thank you.
Repeating is not bad even,if you was read/listen already positive way,you was not talking about an renamed indicator and promoting it (renaming codes used for negative purposes activity in a lot of ways) when you have plenty of original indicator with extended variations
also rest of visitors will be come later then you and me (forums are not launched for limited time duration) will be know it,not every visitor run through every post,so repeating such things with a good faith is not so worse
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

meda wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:07 am

On step - vhf adaptive vma. I know it's not usual to make rsi on the step indicator. Maybe it's a stupid thought. Otherwise we can set step = 0. Thanks for forgiveness :-).
m
Sorry just saw your post, not stupid thought not sure what you mean. We do have some step rsi's and will be interesting to see how this new and to me better way of doing step ma from Mladen, will work with them.

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:34 am

Ok got it on period 60 on M1 marked where it changed colors and will wait a couple of hours and see. Would appreciate if you see this to take a picture and post it, would save me a lot of time.

ps) never mind already saw it, will see if i can fix that if not would advise to trash this one.
Think I found what was causing the repainting issue, watched it last night couldn't make it repaint, but please test it and let me know.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
FBI, appsoluxions, reachme, SilverBB, Patrick K, 太虚一毫