Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:31 am This is an jurik smoothed atr adaptive jurik filter indicator with floating levels.

Available options include:

.. Choice of quantile bands,Floating levels, Or if minmaxperiod < 0 no levels
.. Coloring of the jurik filter on slope change, middle level cross or outer levels cross
.. 3 different display types, dots, lines, or lines with dots
.. Interpolated multi time frame
.. Filtering on the price and or on the jurik values
.. 33 price options
Beautiful :thumbup:

Jimmy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:08 pm This is Mrtools's PA (Phase Accumulation) WPR Smooth which was made just a few years ago so it comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation & more.

As explained by Mrtools:
This is a pa adaptive wpr smooth with the new added price options, the indicator can be used as histogram version or line version,, the wpr period(pafilter,pacycle) and wpr ma period (mafilter,macycle) are both controlled by phase accumulation,
MrTools could you please add mobile/email alerts to this indicator, thank you in advance

Mula wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:07 am

MrTools could you please add mobile/email alerts to this indicator, thank you in advance
Hopefully this is the right one. Anyway made it more user friendly and optimized the code, and alerts are on histogram color change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, ionone, vvFish, alexm, Jedidiah

mladen wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:17 am

That would mean using unilateral Laplace transform (in the case of Laplace transform it would provide the causality of the calculated values) but I doubt that there will be anybody willing to post anything like that on any public forum (for reasons i have already attempted to clarify in numerous posts)
I googled unilateral(and bilateral) Laplace transform .It is a differential equation and well beyond the grasp of almost all form members .But as far as I understand it is just same as fourrier transform without the trigonometric sinc functions.Am I correct ?