PA Adaptive Price Trender Averages

As I was looking for an NMC version of the PA (Phase Accumulation) Adaptive Price Trender of Averages for MT4, I've come across this version which was kindly upgraded by Mrtools here.
In an attempt to organize, I'll add it into this thread as it's too good of a code to be missed :)

This version comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Shadow, Color Change options & more.

Thank you Mrtools.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
neufert, 太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

T3 VHF Adaptive

Here's a very nice indicator from a few years ago that had the old TSD "renaming" issue which has now been fixed. There are a few T3 VHF (Vertical Horizontal Filter) Adaptive indicators here but this one by Mladen & Mrtools had not been added yet.
It comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, T3 Double & more.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Mesa Adaptive Moving Average MACD

This is the Mesa Adaptive Moving Average (MAMA) MACD and was requested to be converted to NMC (New Metatrader Compatible) by Moey.

Made by Mrtools it also comes with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation & more. Errors removed and updated to be NMC.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, fxmoney

Re: Adaptive Indicators' PaFilter, PaCycles Options & Dominant Cycle

I am not able to pick up the divergence areas via the thin lines on chart (because of other chart indicators ). I have tried to get the divergence price and indicator trendlines to be thicker but cannot see how to do it.
These, I believe, are the line of code involved.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

Code: Select all

if (divergenceOnChartVisible)  DrawPriceTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],High[currentPeak],High[lastPeak],divergenceBearishColor,STYLE_SOLID);
         if (divergenceOnValuesVisible) DrawIndicatorTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],values[currentPeak],values[lastPeak],divergenceBearishColor,STYLE_SOLID);
      }
      if(values[currentPeak] > values[lastPeak] && High[currentPeak] < High[lastPeak])
      {
         if (divergenceOnChartVisible)  DrawPriceTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],High[currentPeak],High[lastPeak], divergenceBearishColor, STYLE_SOLID);
         if (divergenceOnValuesVisible) DrawIndicatorTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],values[currentPeak],values[lastPeak], divergenceBearishColor, STYLE_SOLID);
      }

Re: Adaptive Indicators' PaFilter, PaCycles Options & Dominant Cycle

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:56 am I am not able to pick up the divergence areas via the thin lines on chart (because of other chart indicators ). I have tried to get the divergence price and indicator trendlines to be thicker but cannot see how to do it.
These, I believe, are the line of code involved.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

if (divergenceOnChartVisible)  DrawPriceTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],High[currentPeak],High[lastPeak],divergenceBearishColor,STYLE_SOLID);
         if (divergenceOnValuesVisible) DrawIndicatorTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],values[currentPeak],values[lastPeak],divergenceBearishColor,STYLE_SOLID);
      }
      if(values[currentPeak] > values[lastPeak] && High[currentPeak] < High[lastPeak])
      {
         if (divergenceOnChartVisible)  DrawPriceTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],High[currentPeak],High[lastPeak], divergenceBearishColor, STYLE_SOLID);
         if (divergenceOnValuesVisible) DrawIndicatorTrendLine("h",Time[currentPeak],Time[lastPeak],values[currentPeak],values[lastPeak], divergenceBearishColor, STYLE_SOLID);
      }
On this one you can change the width,style and color, just remember if you want to use something instead of STYLE_SOLID your width will have to be 0 or 1.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
TEAMTRADER, pipsquirrel, alexm, 太虚一毫

PA FX Correlator

Continuing on with filling in the blanks, here are some more good codes from our archives which deserves to be posted.

Here is the PA (Phase Accumulation) FX Correlator indicator which was optimized by Mladen.

Dual Differentiator

For the enthusiasts, here is the Dual Differentiator as a standalone code which was kindly made by Mladen.

As explained by Mladen:
There are some thing that has to be told :

I do not know if it is just my edition of "Rocket Science for Trades", but in my edition there are 2 errors in the tradestation code for Dual differentiator. First one regards one step of smoothing :

I2 = .15*I2+.75*I2[1]; Q2 = .15*Q2+.75*Q2[1];

That is an error - either the 0.15 is wrong or the 0.75 is wrong. From the rest of the code I decided to use 0.15 and 0.85 (since in the rest of the code that smoothing was used - it is an equivalent of EMA smoothing with period (filter) set to 12.3333...)
Also, a couple of lines later, condition : Value1 > .01 it will never be true (values of Value1 are much less than .01) so instead decided to add one more parameter (the minimalTestValue which is set to 0 by default in which case the condition is always true, but if one wants to experiment with it through the minimalTestValue parameter now it is possible)

After these changes, this is what Dual differentiator looks like

Adaptive Lookback Nonlag MA

Here is the ALB (Adaptive Lookback) Nonlag MA that was tweaked by Mladen several years ago.

As explained by Mladen:
I added the adaptive lookback period calculation to igorads version (so did not change the rest of the code) Tried to make it not so processor hungry (there is a rather good part of code executed whenever the period changes) and as far as I see it works OK. Also, due to the nature of NonLagMA minimum period is (internally) limited to 3, otherwise a zero divide error is generated and NonLagMA calculation is not possible.

Compare it - I am not sure that the result is what you expected (here is an example of an 1 hour chart where at a certain period there was a strong trend - since the alb will adapt and the values tend to be long in trends - here is a comparison of alb NonLagMA with (orange) 25 period NonLagMa (blue - since the period for 5 swing alb varies from 6 to 33 (at the bottom it is visible) I compared these lengths instead of default 9 that NonLagMa uses))

If there is no such a long trend then the speed of the alb version is as fast or faster in some cases as the original 9 period (so actually very fast) NonLagMA. So if you wanted the one that will slow down in trends, you got it if in other hand you expected it to be faster all the time - it will be sometimes, but not all the time. It depends on price changes and trends

Thanks to Mladen for these codes :)

Re: ALMA VHF Adaptive

:!:
Jimmy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:56 pm Some one requested for the latest version of the ALMA (Arnaud Legoux Moving Average) VHF Adaptive by Mladen and the newest one I've managed to find is version 1.4.
Currently, we only had up to version 1.1 here.

This version comes complete with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Floating Levels, Alerts & more.

Thanks to Mladen for this fine code.
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, RodrigoRT7, fantom_spb
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: ALMA VHF Adaptive

vvFish wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:15 am :!:
Ah! He likes it! Hehe glad you're trying them out bro :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish