Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:This is a Mladen's T3 Demarker with the Demarker period being controlled by phase accumulation index, indicator coloring is based on slope change as is arrows option. Indicator also has divergence.

Hi mrtools
In your picture it looks like you've used an HA smoothed offline chart. Could you please advise the underlying settings you used, or maybe this is the default setting?
Many thanks

Bob Loblaw wrote: Hi mrtools In your picture it looks like you've used an HA smoothed offline chart. Could you please advise the underlying settings you used, or maybe this is the default setting? Many thanks

Hi Bob Loblaw, looking at that picture think it was the default settings, but lately have been experimenting more with the smoothed settings for both methods 1 and 2.

mrtools wrote:This is a vhf adaptive iTrend with alerts and arrows when the line cross each other and are greater than the gold dotted center level.  
This is an update of the above Itrend, the earlier version had some bugs in the mtf and the Itrend level and also changed out the mtf with the more efficient and just plain better mtf.  
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, galaxy

mrtools wrote:This is a vhf adaptive rsi of averages. There was problems with this indicator not working on some computers, this version there shouldn't be that problem.

Ha ha ha...
As soon as I saw your comment "problems with this indicator..." I checked, and it doesn't work on my computer (tried few terminals).

2017.03.24 07:34:14.105cannot load 'C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EA...\MQL4\indicators\rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4'

Funny, first time... what is the reason?