Re: Heiken Ashi Smoothed Offline Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 pm This to me very nice invention by Mladen. This indicator draws non repainting heiken ashi smoothed candles,bars or chart line on an offline chart. You can use data from any time frame chart to make the offline chart., the chart picture is showing an offline chart created using a 15 minute chart. The line with the ha smoothed candles is the display price values, which is showing actual 15 minute price values.Posting the latest version along with a version using all the averages, and the display price values indicator. Any questions or suggestions please feel free.
hi Mrtools Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Thankyou

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:35 pm Heiken Ashi Offline Indicators

This to me very nice invention by Mladen.

This indicator draws non-repainting Heiken Ashi smoothed candles, bars or chart lines on an offline chart.

You can use data from any time frame chart to make the offline chart.

The chart picture is showing an offline chart created using a 15 minute chart.
The line with the Heiken Ashi Smoothed candles is the display price values, which is showing actual 15 minute price values.

I'm posting the latest version along with a version using:

• All "Averages" Filters
  • Display Price Values indicator

Any questions or suggestions please feel free.

i put it on off line chart and not working? is there any missing step?

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:15 pm wait u put this all offline indi on expert folder acting as EA? im super confusing right now.
Sorry for the delayed answer, saw it when you posted but completely forgot about it. Anyway, it goes in your indicator's folder, you place it on any time frame chart you want to use and it generates an offline chart (files/offline) by default it will generate a chart with M10, something like EurUsdM10. It's very similar to renko in a lot of ways.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, p1ps_surfer