Re: Heiken Ashi Smoothed Offline Indicators MT4

Hi gang
Well this newest version of HA & Renko COMBINED is working great. I haven’t run an EA on it yet, still looking for the best indicator to work with this combo.

Example: So far the PA action on the M15 feed chart and offline charts are in sync meaning within the High Low. Amazingly the Renko chart which lagged and trailed and dragged down the cpu are working right on with the Feed M15 which is perfect.
To get to this point you must;
1. I am using Base chart M15, then I loaded all 4 of the off lines feeders OOTB, with different non-normal TFs. see attached. M15 feeds (Jurik;TF11 feeds renko M3)(T3;TF12 feeds M4)(HA;TF10 feeds M2)(Renko direct to TF6)
2. Then I pulled all four off lines charts
3. Then I loaded Renko OOTB onto each offline, with different non-normal TFs.

If you want to be able to load this PROFILE, you will need to have all 5 indicators loaded onto a NON currency/suffix Broker or have fun doing it. Be sure to max out your history for the M15 & M1 AUDUSD a head of time.

Observations:
1. T3 seems to be the most clairvoyant/intuitive and smooth.
2. Some old HA concerns, freezing now and then on the Renko M2 chart some of the time. I had to reload the renko onto its TFM10 to get M2 moving again. Keep an eye out for it.
3. The HA, Jurik and T3 offline charts will often not have the same PA but that’s normal, as long as their renko charts have current PA, which means matching M1 or M15.
4. I am shocked by the lowest CPU usage I ever seen for renko alone but with HA!!!!

GOAL:
1. Find the best offline of the 4 to produce the smoothest and intuitive.
2. Find the best indicator to read our charts, meaning as little lag in the Price action Renko chart.
3. Produce the best winning EA. I need my sleep.

Mladen, remember all the old Renko, HA offline trials and tribulations we went through back a few years ago. I think we have arrived.

Mrtools now I see why you have been using offline charts for your examples, a message their someplace, the T3 is looking great!

My sincerest thanks mrtools and mladen
Ray

PS; If you feel this should be under some other thread so be it.
PSS: I had a problem loading the profile and charts see below for charts.
Let me know if you can down load the zip profile ???

The first three indicators are provided by mrtools in the beginning of the thread.

This is the PROFILE
The attachment HA-T3-Jurik-Renko.zip is no longer available
This the renko Chart maker-indicator
Just one of many Potential indicators