Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:17 am Hello my friends, how are you? Taking advantage of the theme of the post, I was paying special attention to the half trend + averages. Is there a possibility that we have the halftrend in the same line? Many thanks for the usual partnership💪
Hello my friend.
First of all is need removed repainting from half trend, source what is on web is repainting. Dont know if Iam able to do, but I will look on it....
Green pips to you....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, sylvester21

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:37 am Hello my friend.
First of all is need removed repainting from half trend, source what is on web is repainting. Dont know if Iam able to do, but I will look on it....
Green pips to you....
wow bro Kvak, I was really suspicious about the Half Trend repaint. I left it running along with the Ionone repainting indicator. No problem at all, I'm already very grateful for the incredible work you do here :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
sylvester21, Akela, SijjiN

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:06 pm wow bro Kvak, I was really suspicious about the Half Trend repaint. I left it running along with the Ionone repainting indicator. No problem at all, I'm already very grateful for the incredible work you do here :D
Halftrend nrp is made by Mladen and this is nrp versoin.... In jurik version I dont know I dont test it.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7

talaate wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:58 am Hi mrtools
Would you please publish histo version for this indicator and please keep arrows and if possible to eliminate the refresh problem which was observed before with parabolic hiso indicator and was solved by you.
Thanks
!SuperTrend - cci (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles).ex4
found it
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

@ kvak

Respected kvak,

If you find this useful for all users then Request you to Please Add these Options to : SuperTrend (experiment) 1.3

Reason for request :
1) This Indicator gives diff results then other supertrend indicators.
2) This gives good results with default params in higher TF.

Attached Pic *** :--- Menu - Options
1) Time Frame : drop down menu : auto higher TF
2) Show Candles -- Show Line -- Show Arrows :: True / False : drop down
3) Candles
4) Line
5) Arrows
6) Interpolate : Already present
7) Button

Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts, Time, Shares.
Thanks to all the coders / admin / users / Forum.

PS : Sorry in case I disturbed you / coders - through any of the requests / posts.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Tesako

CodeRe: Supertrend indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:16 pm If you find this useful for all users then Request you to Please Add these Options to : SuperTrend (experiment) 1.3

Reason for request :
1) This Indicator gives diff results then other supertrend indicators.
2) This gives good results with default params in higher TF.
SuperTrend with AHTF (Auto Higher Timeframe) MTF, Candlesticks, Line Shadow, Arrows & On/Off Button for MT4

Hello, try this version....

Originally an experimental version of the Supertrend by Mladen, this version differs from the original SuperTrend because it also includes options for:

• ATR (Average True Range) - Original Calculation
  • Standard deviation
  • Standard error
  • Standard deviation with sample correction,
  • Standard deviation without sample correction

These additional options help create better signals and less confusion for entries, as well as additional mathematical calculations on offer.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
alif, thomdel, Jimmy, josi, xard777, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, BeatlemaniaSA, eduarescobar, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, Xanadu

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please have a look at this Indicator : Super Trend averages (mtf + alerts + candles) : this was created by you in the past.

Please Note :
We are keeping : All New Options added now as : false : by default : So that the output is similar to your Original Indicator & new options do not alter your Original Indicator output in any way.

If you find below options useful for all users then Request you to : Please Add : Attached Pic ***

1 - 1a) Your full set of averages : if possible
1 - 1b) Use Mid Price Period : false
1 - 1c) Mid price period : 36

2 - 2a) Double smoothed averages : false *
2 - 2b) Double smoothed averages : false *

3) filter to use for filtering (<=0 - no filtering) : 0.0 *

4) Use multiplier : false *
5) Atr/Std multiplier : 2.0 ( If this is not used in code then please : give this option // If this is hardcoded then please : give user input )

6) Button

Thanks a Lot.
Thanks for your Time, efforts, generosity, shares.
Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RodrigoRT7