Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

Hello guys,

I wanted to share an indicator that I made from the Supertrend a while ago. It is called the Supertrend averages explosion - SAE for short. Free source file for anyone who is interested to make any modification.

---What is this indicator---:
Where Red Line is the total distance traveled in points since the first direction change of the Supertrend.
White Line, which is the filter line, is the user defined % of the last trend maximum distance traveled in points.
Histogram simply display the current trend of the Supertrend, whether long or short.

---How to use---
Histogram:
Red Line > White Line and given Green Histogram, enter Buy Position.
Red Line > White Line and given Red Histogram, enter Short Position.
Don't enter a position when Red Line is below the White Line.

---File this indicator need---
SuperTrend Averages Explosion(SAE).ex4 - Attached, This is the main indicator(You use this one)
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4 - Attached, This is the file that main indicator needs to call to make calculation, it needs to be placed under the main indicator folder for iCustom Call.
These users thanked the author alf0878502 for the post (total 7):
Remuli, Skyold, mcmstar, vvFish, jayjaytrader, erynade, RodrigoRT7
Jas Wu

alf0878502 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:42 pm Hello guys,
I wanted to share an indicator that I made from the Supertrend a while ago. It is called the Supertrend averages explosion - SAE for short. Free source file for anyone who is interested to make any modification.

Where Red Line is the total distance traveled in points since the first direction change of the Supertrend.
White Line, which is the filter line, is the user defined % of the last trend maximum distance traveled in points.
Hello Jas Wu,
it really seems like an interesting explosion.
Definitely have it on my chart and will be monitoring and testing it for the next few days.
Thank you for sharing.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

alf0878502 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:42 pm Hello guys,

Histogram simply display the current trend of the Supertrend, whether long or short.

---How to use---
Histogram:
Red Line > White Line and given Green Histogram, enter Buy Position.
Red Line > White Line and given Red Histogram, enter Short Position.
Don't enter a position when Red Line is below the White Line.

---File this indicator need---
SuperTrend Averages Explosion(SAE).ex4 - Attached, This is the main indicator(You use this one)
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4 - Attached, This is the file that main indicator needs to call to make calculation, it needs to be placed under the main indicator folder for iCustom Call.
;)
Good luck to all.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
erynade, Chickenspicy
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

erynade wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:42 pm hi fish, can you help the explosion indicator window blank and has alert can't download xml file from brilliant indicator
fish.png
profit regards
erynade
:think:
Here's the complete set,
but this particular indicator (Brilliant News Manager.ex4) has not been working for about two years now.
:cry:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
erynade
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."