Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:44 pm

simply wonderful mrtoolz.................. thx for ema deviation 2 & u know we love ur shadow options can pls add this to this new supertrend sir??? it will be so beatu :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Added an adaptive deviation and the shadow coloring.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
moey_dw, rudiarius, TSD ICEMAN, talaate, Jimmy, Rox, Anjum, mr12323, Mundu19, vvFish, michaelB, myrx, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesRe: Supertrend indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:23 pm
Added an adaptive deviation and the shadow coloring.
u are magnifience.................. mrtoolz thk u sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u shadow option cos it really gives a nice 3d feel & allow for focus on thick lines better.................... :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Anjum wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:07 am

Thank you, Mr Tools !

Can I request an MTF version of the same, please?
Added mtf.

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:35 am

Added mtf.
Mr. Tools. Thank you for all that you do for us traders. I use many of your indicators. The adaptive standard deviation is really useful but, for me, it continues to adjust itself all across my entire screen even with the slightest price movement, like it is re-calculating the past trend. This only seems to happen with my Renko charts. I haven't noticed it on my time-based charts. Could you check this out please?

ggtrador wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:56 am

Mr. Tools. Thank you for all that you do for us traders. I use many of your indicators. The adaptive standard deviation is really useful but, for me, it continues to adjust itself all across my entire screen even with the slightest price movement, like it is re-calculating the past trend. This only seems to happen with my Renko charts. I haven't noticed it on my time-based charts. Could you check this out please?
Trying it with the adaptive deviation on this renko version i'm demoing so far not having that problem
Attachments