Re: SuperTrend indicators

jacquelinekxl wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:58 pm Ok. Here is the code file. (Sorry mistake in last file. I want the Super-trend indicator with Arrows of common string [prefix]. Arrow Properties - common string name. Thank you so much Mr Tools. )
What do you means for common string
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:00 pm Here's a SuperTrend set I've had in the toolbox since the TSD days :)
What I love about these two is the sheer amount of customizable options and settings they have.

SuperTrend Averages On Chart and Histogram version with Alerts.

STEURUSDM15.png
will you please post mq4 files for,

supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo.ex4

thanks in advance
A R Vijay

jothidamannan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:05 pm will you please post mq4 files for,

supertrend averages + alerts 2_1.ex4
supertrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo.ex4

thanks in advance
A R Vijay
Vijay you've been a member here for over a year now, you know that the rules are if an EX4 is not posted we'll ask members to respect the coders decision to protect their work.

In case you need a refresher, please read our rules here in regards to EX4 files.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

This is an updated xSuperTrend candles earlier version I posted the auto candle body wasn't working, that should be fixed in this version and optimized the code a little bit.Just to clarify on the picture the candles are default except using 4hr time frame on 1 hr chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
marwilli, Jimmy, Holmes27, Tanzenkran, RockRobb, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

LikeRe: Supertrend indicators for MT4

Greetings all!

I see most other charts and indi's here are still solely utilizing ATR. I have found it useful to see/use the stdev in the attached along with the normal ATR setting. Can someone assist in turning this into a histo version like the others which were posted previously? It would be greatly appreciated. Though the original name doesnt specify, it is also MTF.

Thanks,

EJ

Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

BostonEJ wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:03 pm Greetings all!

I see most other charts and indi's here are still solely utilizing ATR. I have found it useful to see/use the stdev in the attached along with the normal ATR setting. Can someone assist in turning this into a histo version like the others which were posted previously? It would be greatly appreciated. Though the original name doesnt specify, it is also MTF.

Thanks,

EJ
Made a histo version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫