Re: Zig-Zag Indicators MT4

"smZigZag-bobydegood_v1.1"
Parameter "Consider_RedGreen_Candles":
- If a bar is green, add the ATR to sumATR
- If a bar is red, subtract the ATR from sumATR
The sumATR result is divided by the number of bars.
"smZigZag-bobydegoodOsc_v1.0"
The oscillator as a histogram corresponds to the ZigZag oscillator.
The parameter "Consider_RedGreen_Candles = true" was set in the chart.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 4):
Krunal Gajjar, MayaxatL, Forexlearner, Banzai
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Donchian NRP ZZ

Donchian NRP ZZ

this video
gave me the idea to make a Donchian ZigZag
I recommend watching the video if you want a strategy with it.

I added features, including an adaptive mode if you need it.
you can also try "straight = false" & "adaptive = false" for a third mode
the third mode looks like that :
I added also two different slopes (the "bounces" parameters) when in trend or in counter trend (determined using the donchian channel)
if you want the same behaviours as in the video, then set both params to the same value

normal zig zag adaptive zig zag
the indicator is totally non repaint, including the ZZ

you know the drill, if you find good settings please share it with the community

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 9):
SijjiN, charli, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, maroka, Akela

This is in my opinion by far the best and most accurate zigzag indicator not repainting.
;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Forexlearner, Mundu19
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

TransparentTrader wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:48 am Which of these six is the best? Or are you joking and I'm not getting the joke?
Hi TransparentTrader
They are different versions of the same indicator. I think they are all good :D
I answer seriously
good regards
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy, Mundu19
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

sal wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:02 pm mr.tools/kvak/experts
please add highlow trend line indicator with kelnterchannel
Hello Amazing Coders.

Please can the High-Low Trend Indicator here be made to have corresponding horizontal lines? If possible the horizontal lines can be colour coded such that highs have a bearish colour and lows have a bullish colour since prerogatives would be to buy low and sell high. options if bullish swing is in play to only display previous lows and if bearish swing is in play to only display previous highs etc.