Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Will44 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:51 pm Hi mrTools,
Im new and don't know how the requests work, so if you could help ill be grateful.
im looking for a nrp schaff indicator that has two line cross instead of color change.
ive looked through all the pages and havent found one. is it possible to have one like that?
Are you asking for a Schaff indicator with a signal line? We have some different version of Schaff please specify which version too please.

Will44 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:57 am Yes, schaff indicator with a signal line would be preferable. Thank you.
almost forgot to add the version...My bad.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8425652#:~:tex ... Downloaded
This one will do.
Added a signal line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Milad8732, Will44, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

QuestionRe: Schaff Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:44 am Added a signal line.
Hi MrTools,
The indicator doesn't work exactly how i expected probably because i wasn't comprehensive enough with my query.
I wanted a schaff indicator that, at every point of color change, there is a two line cross.
The one you made has the signal line - cross - the schaff line at the color change points, but doesnt do so for some of the color changes at the point of color change.

What Im basically asking for is a shaff indicator that has the schaff period, fast macd, slow macd, smoothing period and Interpolate in MTF mode, variables only.
and instead of a color change we have a two line cross.

Is this something that is feasible?

Will44 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:34 am Hi MrTools,
The indicator doesn't work exactly how i expected probably because i wasn't comprehensive enough with my query.
I wanted a schaff indicator that, at every point of color change, there is a two line cross.
The one you made has the signal line - cross - the schaff line at the color change points, but doesnt do so for some of the color changes at the point of color change.

What Im basically asking for is a shaff indicator that has the schaff period, fast macd, slow macd, smoothing period and Interpolate in MTF mode, variables only.
and instead of a color change we have a two line cross.

Is this something that is feasible?
Maybe this version?
Added menu for choose coloring: for slope or signal cross.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, Will44, josi, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7