Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Harranian wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:02 pm Dear Mr. Tools,

I found your indicator is doing the job very well, thanks! Now I am testing it. Can you please specify - does indicator has the output to buffers, separate one for unconditional "Buy" and the separate one for unconditional "Sell" signals, which are generating in that buffers together with "Blue"/ "Red" arrows on chart?

Thank you for reply in advance!

It is my very first post in this forum, so I hope my message is appropriate and does not violate any rules.
Buffer 7 is the buffer generating the buy and sell signals if buffer7 = 1 it's a buy and if buffer 7 = -1 it's a sell. And you can also use buffer1[current bar] <> buffer1[current bar +1],.

Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Hello Esteemed, Mrtools. How is your weekend coming? Please add the adjustable smoothing in Schaff Trend Cycle_-_adjustable smoothing to Schaff Trend Cycle (mtf+ arrows+ alerts) but without the level parameters as in picture below. Thanks a lot. You are the Man.