Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Anjum wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:49 pm In the meanwhile, the below indicator also has mtf issues wherein it doesnt track/refresh properly. Could you look at the same as well and fix it, please?
Anjum, the indicator you've posted has nothing to do with this topic and has been removed from your post. Please make the effort to make your request in the correct topic so we can keep things in order here.

For reference, you may want to browse and post it in this topic: Correlation indicators for MT4.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:01 am Added divergence.
Dear Mr. Tools,

I found your indicator is doing the job very well, thanks! Now I am testing it. Can you please specify - does indicator has the output to buffers, separate one for unconditional "Buy" and the separate one for unconditional "Sell" signals, which are generating in that buffers together with "Blue"/ "Red" arrows on chart?

Thank you for reply in advance!

It is my very first post in this forum, so I hope my message is appropriate and does not violate any rules.