Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Mladen made a range of experimental indicators that were pleasing to the eye, and those indicators were dubbed as the experimental "Fancy" & "Hollow" versions.

This is the Schaff Trend Cycle "Fancy" version which, just like the Stochastic "Fancy", can be used as a regular non-repainting Schaff Trend Cycle indicator with different visual options.

For the Stochastic "Fancy" version, you can find it here: Stochastic "Fancy" Hollow version for MT4.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

This is another gem from Mladen - the Schaff Trend RSX VHF (Adaptive) with added Shadow option for MT4.

This indicator comes with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation + Custom timeframe choice, Alerts, 20 Price options & more.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
appsoluxions, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Schaff indicators for MT4

Bleemus wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:40 am Has anyone ever coded the Schaff Trigger as described in the PDF posted by Mladen early in this thread?

Thank you.

Bleemus
This is according to the way I am understanding the PDF but it seems it was described on one paragraph as upon entering the ob/os zone and the next paragraph as exiting the zones so added arrows and alerts for both.Picture is with stc exiting ob/os.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, RockRobb

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:06 pm

This is according to the way I am understanding the PDF but it seems it was described on one paragraph as upon entering the ob/os zone and the next paragraph as exiting the zones so added arrows and alerts for both.Picture is with stc exiting ob/os.
Hello,
can I ask what the indicator in the chart is called?
Thx.
D.

Thank you Mr Tools. I will look at that!

As written I believe the once you get a cross above (or below) a trigger line the actual trigger is a close of the next bar above (or below) the high (or low) of the trigger candle.

Cheers,
Bleemus

DownloadRe: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Hello Team,
I am a newbie here, and I want to start by thanking all the members for the amazing job/sharing done here.
I am trying to use Schaff Indicators, for my trading and I am struggling a little bit to set the right parameters value.
I am using a version for MT5 found online which use MACD (I think it's the default/first version).
The set of parameters are MAShort, MALong & Cycle (please see the attached picture). So my questions are the following :
- How do you choose the right values for those parameters ? I am an intraday trader & I like to focus on 14mins charts.
- Did @MrTools or @Mladen coded an MT5 versions of this indicator?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Attachments

Can someone please add trading times to this? It would be nice if it would only alert in certain hours during certain sessions.