Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

shan wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:54 am why some indicators do not work? :(
Post one by one (not bundle package) :)
that are not working with you - so that can be checked
any way i think that is new meta editor 1090 bug related matter
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Coders(Mladen/MrTools at most)

This indicator named(Cycle_KROUFR_version_2) behaves like Schaff Trend Cycle, is it the same - code wise? If yes, I will use Schaff Trend Cycle, if not may you please check it out for me as it seems to skip painting sometimes - whether refreshed or not. The skips are on the same position, consistently - as if it misses some data and continues painting again few bars later. Please see attached, 15M and 4H TFs.

I must add that changing the parameter values resolves the issue, but if I want the same settings I get the same issue. I used different settings on both TFs, and got the problem on both.

Thanks for your help in advance.

appsoluxions wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:51 am Hi Coders(Mladen/MrTools at most)

This indicator named(Cycle_KROUFR_version_2) behaves like Schaff Trend Cycle, is it the same - code wise? If yes, I will use Schaff Trend Cycle, if not may you please check it out for me as it seems to skip painting sometimes - whether refreshed or not. The skips are on the same position, consistently - as if it misses some data and continues painting again few bars later. Please see attached, 15M and 4H TFs.

I must add that changing the parameter values resolves the issue, but if I want the same settings I get the same issue. I used different settings on both TFs, and got the problem on both.

It does looks very similar to STC, but not quite!

MrTools, if you have time please do look at the code and see if you can spot any defect.
Attachments

appsoluxions wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:51 am Hi Coders(Mladen/MrTools at most)

The Schaff trend cycle is sorta similar code wise but as you can tell, the Cycle Kroufr has some problems and looks like it needs a complete redo and I suspect will probably get the same or close to the same results as the STC.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
appsoluxions

appsoluxions wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:47 am

Cool. Thanks for taking the time.
Good news and some more good new :)
1: This is for Expert Advisors - Even tho the painting is not reflecting, the buffer value does actually reflect as it is suppose to. See attached for what happened on the 6th of Sep, at 12H00.

2: Visual users(Manual Traders) - I found CycleKroufrExtremums1.0, which displays visuals as suppose to. See attached, same time as point 1.
I must add that I have not looked at CycleKroufrExtremums1.0. I am not sure if it is stolen or not - If it is, I will advice and won't use it myself. Same goes to why Cycle Kroufr - not sure why it is not painting properly and I have not looked at the code to find the actual problem - but the code is not de-compiled(as far as I can see). I am Just not sure about the author's reputation, since it is not honorable Mladen or MrTools :).

appsoluxions wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Good news and some more good new :)
1: This is for Expert Advisors - Even tho the painting is not reflecting, the buffer value does actually reflect as it is suppose to. See attached for what happened on the 6th of Sep, at 12H00.

2: Visual users(Manual Traders) - I found CycleKroufrExtremums1.0, which displays visuals as suppose to. See attached, same time as point 1.
I must add that I have not looked at CycleKroufrExtremums1.0. I am not sure if it is stolen or not - If it is, I will advice and won't use it myself. Same goes to why Cycle Kroufr - not sure why it is not painting properly and I have not looked at the code to find the actual problem - but the code is not de-compiled(as far as I can see). I am Just not sure about the author's reputation, since it is not honorable Mladen or MrTools :).
Forgot to attach - my bad :)
Attachments