Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

stc color histo
stc color hiso new
These of schaff trend cycle (STC) both versions indicator are slope coloring - stc periods and fast/slow MAs periods option,pictures with default values
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
heispark, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

zeproo wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:22 am Hello guys,

I'm looking for a bulletproof STC - color indicator non repainting. I the moment I use this one attached.
Can someone help ?

Thanks,
If you explain how you feel bulletproof a indicator should be,may be some expert can help you

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

salexes wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:03 pm There is no non repaint schaff trend cycle indicator, right ?
and it is not possible ?
if there is please link it here
Do not confuse and mislead users,if and when you using experts (Mladen/mrtools) stuff
can you show your doubts by/from a picture
Attachments

Experts,
Please forgive my ignorance but I have been researching this topic everywhere and I expect this is the only place where I can receive a credible answer.

The Schaff indicator, as you know, is a combination of MACD and Stochastic. Investopedia makes an absurd claim about it. "Never before has an indicator been developed using a cycle component." I am sure this is untrue. I believe that the DSS Bressert is also a cyclic indicator, and in fact, the charts generated by them are similar in some aspects. DSS Bressert, uses, as its name implies, a double-smoothed stochastic, so they share their use of a stochastic indicator at least.

Can you tell me, am I right about Bressert, how is Schaff different from (or similar to?) Bressert and should I show a preference between them or are they useful for different purposes?

Thanks for your time.