Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

josi wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:37 am If you wonder, where this may be heading:
Here is a template with the practical application of these levels as a take profit.
I would like these levels to be displayed in mtf mode
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 3):
josi, Thangarasu, kodisfx

moffaz wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:32 am Hi,

First of all, I would like to say thanks to this forum. I have been using TMA bands for a few months in my trading, and I would say it really a good tool to monitor and to trade follow the trend in my strategy.

Attached is the TMA indicator which I use until today. If no problem, I would like to get help to code, i've tried a few times but I can say that I don't know what I'm seeing & coding in the end :(

Just need to integrate TMA Centered Band with MA:

TMA Inputs:
--------------
Time Frame:
HalfLength:
Price:
ATRMultiplier:
ATRPeriod:
Interpolate:

MA Inputs:
-------------
Period:
Shift:
Ma method:
Apply:

Alerts:
-------------
Alerts & Arrow (non repaint arrow & non repeat alerts) :
When MA Cross upper Band: alert & arrow down
When MA Cross UP mid Band: alert & arrow down
When MA CrossDOWN mid Band: : alert & arrow up
When MA Cross lower Band : : alert & arrow up
Alert Message
Alert Sound
Notification
Email

I know TMA centered is repaint, just need to have (one time) alert & arrow with message (no repaint or non repeat alerts) only for the first time the MA crossed the the Bands, so I can start monitor and be in front of my PC instead waiting in front of my PC like till today.

If there any as mentioned above already been developed, hope anyone can share the link. Sorry for my english.
hi man, Can you tell what's MA is please? parameters etc ?

A salute you both, Mladen and mr. tools. Just read Mladen's articles on page 1 and I did so very keenly (TMA,s and in particular the Centered are unbelievably reliable and in fact I trust them).

May I request you to kindly point me to a LWMA such as Mladen describes but that is a) a standalone indicator b) implemented with slope colors (+ve/-ve) and that is preprogramed to Toggle between LWMA and TMA based on Mladen's explicit conversion calculations? If not yet made may I kindly request that it would be useful if one where made or at least a basic LWMA with slope color that is manually convertible between the 2 MA,s.

I beg forgiveness if this is not the place to post this but seeing it is related and pretty urgent (following a brain storm on reading the articles) and knowing no where else to ask I have asked here. Thank you, either and both for a positive response.

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:18 am