Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mladen.....the fasttmaline indicator does the channels and the tmaslope and rsx indicators are very key parts to the system...these if poss needs to be smooth and non repaint?? also would be great if some how there was a dashboard. im on skype.and im on hangout etc so if we could connect to talk thru the system.then maybe a better understanding on how i.use it?
im.in uk.and online sunday 7pm

yes great mrtools....your on h1 chart so inner channel is h1 and big outer channel is h4.
as you can see the h1 channel is turning....to short price has to be above the centre line and below for long.right now we see price going down into demand with tma slope showing red bearish and rsx indicator channel curving down with red inner line (same principle here for above and below the centreline).with finally stochastics almost oversold.
this tells me price will swing down to tesr demand then swing back up again before another attempt to swing short with h1 channel in right position....2 things to watch for....1.the tmaslope indicator that is reading rwd bearish....when price moves from bearish to bullish and visaversa it crosses 0 line. 2.always take into account what the bigger higher tf channel eg h4 is doing....in this case its upwards...so if you short the h1 with channel going down while htf is up your trading counter trend so a pullback.
i like to trade in sync so wait for both to go together in same direction.
for optimal entry and sync all tf i look at h4 chart for h4 and daily to align then drop down each timeframe to m5 foe m5 and m15 to align then i have a sync swing on all tf and low drawdown entry and let price down in line with the highest tf.
for exit again same in reverse....top tf comes to end then drop down

devontrader wrote:look forward tohearing from you very soon mrtools

devontrader@gmail.com

ps i notice lots of downloads but not much posting
I understand your feeling.

Here are my 3 Cents:
I think you are too serious to apply different settings for every TF. Thus you have 12 instances of the same indicator moving with every tick. For me, an average setting of 150 ATR and 2.5 Multiplier would do. I have been also using mLaden's TMAdCG but that does not have an ATR setting.

I have adjusted the Fast TMA to automatically plot next higher TF and for TF 15 it will use 60, for 30 and 1H it will use 240 as per your settings.
Thus I need only two instances. One for Current TF and one for MTF (use -1 in the Timeframe setting).