Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mrtools -- could you please make it so that I can apply the ' T3+Snake Alert ' indicator to a chart more than once. I think its called ' arrow identifier ' in code , Im not sure. I would really appreciate it. Also just to be safe I included T3 clean and Snake separately because I think it requires those two indi's to run correctly . Thank You

knsxrty459 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:09 pm mrtools -- could you please make it so that I can apply the ' T3+Snake Alert ' indicator to a chart more than once. I think its called ' arrow identifier ' in code , Im not sure. I would really appreciate it. Also just to be safe I included T3 clean and Snake separately because I think it requires those two indi's to run correctly . Thank You

T3+Snake_alert.mq4

Snake.mq4

T3_clean.mq4
Try this uni cross it's the same but with everything built in, be aware snake/tma centered recalculates/repaints.

Notice you have been here almost 2 years with only 8 posts, please make an attempt to participate more in the forum, we are about to close down the freebies for non-participants.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
knsxrty459, 13Play13, fibo7818

TMA+CG

This template is halflength (13) to (21).
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, Rabi, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah