.

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

#71
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:10 pm
Beautiful work.

Here is Dean Malone's "Synergy" Heiken Ashi bars or "Average Price Bars".
They are exactly the same as the traditional Heiken Ashi but I like these because they change colours and warn you of a possible reversal and the wicks change colour to Grey if the trend is becoming choppy or weak.

I used these years ago when I was new at trading and they helped a lot with trend trading. 
 
 
 
 

I've modified and removed the yellow price action channel that comes default so we can apply these to our own systems:
Hi,
Do you think this version you made could have a mtf option?
Thanks in advance.
Synergy Pro-indicators-Synergy_Pro_APB-No-Channel.mq4
(6.19 KiB) Downloaded 520 times


Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

#72
losajoca wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:56 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:10 pm
Beautiful work.

Here is Dean Malone's "Synergy" Heiken Ashi bars or "Average Price Bars".
They are exactly the same as the traditional Heiken Ashi but I like these because they change colours and warn you of a possible reversal and the wicks change colour to Grey if the trend is becoming choppy or weak.

I used these years ago when I was new at trading and they helped a lot with trend trading. 
 
 
 
 

I've modified and removed the yellow price action channel that comes default so we can apply these to our own systems:
Hi,
Do you think this version you made could have a mtf option?
Thanks in advance.
If not, someone knows a similar candle one with mtf?
Thanks for helping.

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

#73
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:14 am
Heiken Ashi candle count indicator that displays an alert after a (user defined) amount of consecutive candles appear in a row (thanks Mladen for cleaning the code up and adding working alerts).

Features:
  • Customizable candle and wick widths
  • Alerts on Current Bar or Closed
  • User defined consecutive candle alerts
  • Push Alerts and E-mail alerts

Example below: Alert when three bearish candles appear after bullish candle/s

Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.png
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.mq4
Hi,
Could this one be mtf?
Thanks.
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.mq4
(8.3 KiB) Downloaded 242 times

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

#74
losajoca wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:13 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:14 am
Heiken Ashi candle count indicator that displays an alert after a (user defined) amount of consecutive candles appear in a row (thanks Mladen for cleaning the code up and adding working alerts).

Features:
  • Customizable candle and wick widths
  • Alerts on Current Bar or Closed
  • User defined consecutive candle alerts
  • Push Alerts and E-mail alerts

Example below: Alert when three bearish candles appear after bullish candle/s

Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.png
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.mq4
Hi,
Could this one be mtf?
Thanks.
If like this ?
EURUSDM1.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

#77
scarletPip wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:44 am
mntiwana wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:24 pm

If like this ?
Mntiwana,
I would be interested in that one, please. Do you have it? Thank you.
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert_Mod_Display
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Monitor_Mtf
One of FS pretty member "Pacois" altered it the way in back dates
a kind of dashboard
you needs both indicators for to work monitor ver (dashboard) - but for HA display only display ver is enough
posting both
GBPUSDH1.png
GBPUSDM5.png
GBPUSDM5-2.png
p-monitor.png
p.png
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert_Mod_Display.mq4
(12.89 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Monitor_Mtf.mq4
(8.13 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

#78
losajoca wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:13 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:14 am
Heiken Ashi candle count indicator that displays an alert after a (user defined) amount of consecutive candles appear in a row (thanks Mladen for cleaning the code up and adding working alerts).

Features:
  • Customizable candle and wick widths
  • Alerts on Current Bar or Closed
  • User defined consecutive candle alerts
  • Push Alerts and E-mail alerts

Example below: Alert when three bearish candles appear after bullish candle/s

Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.png
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert.mq4
Hi,
Could this one be mtf?
Thanks.
Added mtf.
Heiken Ashi Candle Count Alert mtf.mq4
(13.83 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
ha mtf.png



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], GERVASE, Isacchar, Jimmy, kgovender, Leomart, Mendel, mikepilot89, mrtools, pathenry, R2D2, triny56, tutank, Yandex [Bot] and 62 guests