Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

josi wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:05 pm Baseline (?) - slower indicator - is a HA (by MrTools) but it could be replaced by any MA.
The fast indicator - if I remember correctly - is, indeed, a halftrend but it could be replaced by any MA.
thank you very much, Josh! Your posts are always very useful, I follow for a long time. I recognized Halftrend promptly as I'm using it.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
josi

mladen wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 am Made this version of heiken ashi delta too
It is using a sort of ha smoothed for delta calculation instead of smoothing the result. Should lessen the possible lag this way

I noticed there's a candle on the side of your current time frame. Is that a higher time frame candle?? I'm wondering if there's an indicator that shows the higher time frame heikin ashi candles like that? Could I able to see the h4/d/w/m on the 15 min?
Yeshua is Lord

A_5 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:58 pm Good day
Please I'm finding this indicator useful for my trading but it's arrows are not in the settings.
Please can you make it display signal arrows for the candles color change. Thank you
linear regression candles (alerts + arrows + btn).ex4
The mq4 is not available in the thread for already converted trading view indicators
Linear Regression Candlestick Overlay for MT4

Got the arrows this time, included in the mix, thanks for letting me know.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
josi, Chickenspicy, thomdel, 太虚一毫, A_5, Jimmy, Mundu19, Gethsemane, iPar, Krunal Gajjar, AleIcs, kvak, RodrigoRT7, DaveTrader, moey_dw, hache