Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

electrical999 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 pm Hi Mr Tools,

I would be grateful if you could make a Histo version (in separate window) of the attached indicator - using the change in body color as the condition. Also would be nice to have the vertical lines option at color change. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Jasjit

Heiken ashi smoothed 3.mq4
Histo version and separate version are two different things
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

electrical999 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:00 pm Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you for your response, it is very much appreciated.

I was thinking more in terms of this kind of Histo - with or without the wicks

ha smoothed avgs histo.png

But if this not possible, the one in the lower image in your post would work to. Thank you

Regards
Jasjit
Heiken Ashi Smoothed tf 2.01
Here is Heiken Ashi smoothed tf version,seems same equal to "Heiken Ashi smoothed 3" but histo style

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm Heiken Ashi Smoothed tf 2.01
Here is Heiken Ashi smoothed tf version,seems same equal to "Heiken Ashi smoothed 3" but histo style
Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately the indicator you posted keeps freezing my platform.

The indicator I am posting here is exactly the same as I posted earlier if the smoothing method is set to LWMA. That solves my problem. Do you know if there is a mql4 file available for this indicator?
Once again, thanks for your kind efforts.

Regards
Jasjit

electrical999 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you for your efforts. Unfortunately the indicator you posted keeps freezing my platform.

The indicator I am posting here is exactly the same as I posted earlier if the smoothing method is set to LWMA. That solves my problem. Do you know if there is a mql4 file available for this indicator?

heiken ashi averages histo.ex4

Regards
Jasjit
Jasjit

"Averages" versions are not posted as mq4 files

electrical999 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm Hi Mntiwana,

heiken ashi averages histo.ex4

Regards
Jasjit
Currently 42 charts opened on my pc,if min 3 indicator are applied on every chart,it means more than 125 indicators are playing at mt4 terminal - even then the said posted (histo) version is working with me with out any freezing type thingy,i dont know and cant figure out how it happening with you,i don't think freezing reason
then,if the Averages histo version working with you,what else you required
i think,Averages,i means any and every Averages versions were posted as ex4 format only from the first day up till now - no change in policy - (except the early Averages versions-some 18) - may be experts can better help you

mladen wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:12 am Jasjit

"Averages" versions are not posted as mq4 files

Thanks for the info Mladen - much appreciated as always.

As regards the other indicator, I merely made a factual reporting for the benefit of other forum members of my experience with using it and the workaround I found - nothing more, nothing less.

Regards
Jasjit

electrical999 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:15 pm
Thanks for the info Mladen - much appreciated as always.

As regards the other indicator, I merely made a factual reporting for the benefit of other forum members of my experience with using it and the workaround I found - nothing more, nothing less.

Regards
Jasjit
I was just answering the "Do you know if there is a mql4 file available for this indicator?" part

InfoRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Heiken Ashi candle count indicator that displays an alert after a (user defined) amount of consecutive candles appear in a row (thanks Mladen for cleaning the code up and adding working alerts).

Features:

• Customizable candle and wick widths
  • Alerts on Current Bar or Closed
  • User defined consecutive candle alerts
  • Push Alerts and E-mail alerts

Example below: Alert when three bearish candles appear after bullish candle/s
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
dksolo, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance