Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

Hi great coders,

is there already an heiken ashi indicator that gives alert and arrows on ONLY bodies without wick on either side (bullish, bearish)?
This would help me a lot in identifying the right turning points. I mean one alert for the first bullish bar without wick on the downside and the opposite for bearish bodies.
I hope for your help. Thanks

Nbats7979 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:04 am Hi MrTools,

Is it possible to modify the settings on this indicator so I don't need to do it every time I load it on the chart? Just makes the wick a bit thicker and easier to see the doji.

Thanks a lot :thumbup:
do you mean this? changeable under "thicknessDoji" in properties
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Nbats7979
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

HaTuan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:39 pm Hello,
Can anyone tell me what this green and white candlestick is? I found it in an rsi theme by Mr. Mntiwana.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413428&hilit= ... iUMsnGJf3U
Hi, unfortunately if there was no reference to that particular indicator in the OP then the chances of identifying it are slim. I'm presuming you are meaning the candle colour overlay (blue and white) which could be based on any number of other indicators such as RSI, stoch, averages, the list is endless.

I don't see green and white but blue and white. Not trying to be dramatic and maybe just a translation problem but could be a symptom of colour blindness, worth checking out.