Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:33 am Dont know how this idea is usable but added steps function to HA smoothed....

I'm banging my head and cannot figure out the settings you used to get the picture in the quote above. Settings for the other picture would be nice, but that quoted picture looks very promising for scalping on the M5 timeframe.

EDIT: Closest I can get is MA1 METHOD and MA2 METHOD = Smoothed MA, MA1 Period = 2, MA2 Period = 3, Step calculate = step without calculation, Step size (pips) = 5, candle wicks are visible = false

It's getting close to what kvak had but it's just not there. kvak, if you have the time or remember, can you please share how you got the indicator to look the way it did? :)
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:22 am I'm banging my head and cannot figure out the settings you used to get the picture in the quote above. Settings for the other picture would be nice, but that quoted picture looks very promising for scalping on the M5 timeframe.
I think this is .....
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, Krunal Gajjar, ChuChu Rocket, thomdel, iPar, Mundu19, maroka, RodrigoRT7