Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

Rogue_Trader wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:53 pm This indicator forexprofitsupremefilter repaints.

I have seen it several times in the last couple of days.
Just typical rubbish posted by bilbao ........ The original version of that indicator is from mladen called Jurik Hi Low

If looking for the best non repainting indicators you can always check the Top 10 Best Non Repainting forex indicators list by forex station 👍

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Rogue_Trader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:18 am just typical rubbish posted by bilbao ........

original version of the indicator is from mladen called jurik hi low
Ah I See. I tested the jurik hi low and it also repaints big chunks, you can´ t trust live.

Doing historical analysis it looks great, but play it on the tester... By the time it looks good when it repaints, the good spot to enter is already far behind.
Alberto Gauer Borrego seller on MQL5 aka Rogue_Trader / LogicGate / Gauer

Rogue_Trader wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:58 am Ah I See. I tested the jurik hi low and it also repaints big chunks, you can´ t trust live.
Sorry to disappoint but using it without mtf it does not repaint. If you are sayinng in mtf mode it repaints then you don't really know what repainting is.

Moey-dw explains it very well here MTF repainting?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
josi, Borshchov A.N., SijjiN, Jimmy