Re: BEST MT4 non-repainting indicators

armchairtycoon wrote:
really?

its a variant of ozymandias

attached 
Dear armchairtycoon,
YES it is repainting ... i have noticed it by observing his behavior in real time ... afterwords i asked our "mladen" who confirmed also that ... I do not know if the repainting behavior is fix ... let's say max 3 bars ... this knowledge would be of great decision tool ... how to use it or not ...
Regarding the relation ... with "ozymandias" ... i have no personal idea if they are related in repainting ... xaxaxa ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote:Dear armchairtycoon,

I have to info you that the indicator is repainting, take care ....
Thank you for your attention

best Regards
Dimitri
Dimitri you had open this thread as nrp,now you are responsible for any misleading to traders/users
our first and foremost motto to provide traders community reliable stuff and keep them aware when we see and or find some thing wrong with the code and its formation.
and then we like advise our valued members/visitors,do not suggest some thing to any that you do not know exact and confirm for to avoid misleading and cause possible losses
though we keeping eye on every post too.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Dimitri you had open this thread as nrp,now you are responsible for any misleading to traders/users
our first and foremost motto to provide traders community reliable stuff and keep them aware when we see and or find some thing wrong with the code and its formation.
and then we like advise our valued members/visitors,do not suggest some thing to any that you do not know exact and confirm for to avoid misleading and cause possible losses
though we keeping eye on every post too.
regards
Dearest Friend Mntiwana,
I really like our ... (Forum) relation, it is not "boredom" ... so it stays alive and constructive ....
Regarding my participation is sincere and volunteer ... In case that any indicator is repainting and i know that ... be sure that it will be done from my side ...
I want to UNDERLINE that the purpose of this thread, is not the Repainting indicators ... But Just the BEST indicators that could give reliable signals or help our trading systems and decisions ....
Thank you as always for all ...

Best Regards
Dimitri