Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Hi electrical999
You are Welcome here and thanks for joining us
though you registered earlier but it was your first post today.
regards

here is a version with complete set of alerts a lot of choices for arrows and mtf too
Dear mntiwana,
Can you share that color ma line indicator too.
And is there have any tricks for ready to arrow before some seconds ? ( i mean is there have any indicator for look that half trend indie based )

Regards..........

Rockweli wrote:
Dear mntiwana,
Can you share that color ma line indicator too.
And is there have any tricks for ready to arrow before some seconds ? ( i mean is there have any indicator for look that half trend indie based )

Regards..........
Here is that one too, alerts arrows and mtf included,but becare about its repainting behavior.
and yes there are tricks but only krelian knows.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I got mql file and here attached.

I would like to start learn to small coding

Mladen can help to make an arrows and alert as per the logic attached.  I found and tested manually its an effective - 80 -90% win rate.
Logic for arrow paint :
The RT clone indi green corss above red for up and below red for down (close price) at bar 1
The TDF indi green is above red for up and below red for down (close price) at bar 1
No arrow for the OB/OS levels.
Is it possible to add an accuracy for the logic - winrate % per day calcuatlion !
I am very much appriceate to help in this logic.. thanks in advance.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mladen wrote:
Sorry, but without knowing exact name of each and every line, not possible to have what you are asking
Plus, that is one of the cases where the entries are not defined, but are drawn after the fact using some rules that can not be defined for run-time (for test try it : draw a horizontal line and then open a buy or a sell when the price is near ut, and see what happens in run-time)
thank you mladen,understood i can lable the lines give them number text and color..is it possible then..Im asking you coz most of the codes out there is bulid on your codes.

DIM1NE wrote:
Thank you guys for your interest. I can say I don't use this Asian Session range as one signal to enter Market. There are several ones and not every day they can be seen. With your help I just want to automate this indicator to build this blocks above and below.

Here is my explanation of the trade I made based on the ICT method before Janet Yellen's speech that day:

The Daily High (1.06332) was established between GMT 7:00-9:00 (yellow block). This Daily High also fitted 61.8 Fibonacci level of previous Daily HL and overbought level of 2 standard deviations (magenta block). Market Makers set BIG Sell Limit orders right on this 1.06332 price level. They even twice made fake moves to this level (yellow block) and (green block) in order to get more liquidity for their Sell Limit orders, but even then, their Sell Limit orders were not filled completely, because twice we had a rejection EXACTLY from this 1.06332 price level. Finally they formed the Double Top, then the Price channel was broken and at the end MMs removed all their Buy Limit orders from around 1.0606 - 1.0611 area that previously supported price and twice moved it up above GMT 5 Price that day. As a result we saw that EURUSD flash crash.
Why don't you use iParamonTime indicator then?

mak wrote:Hello all,

Love the new forum!

I use attached indicator on a daily basis. The thing is that it s quite demanding on CPU, so i can t use more than 1 at the time I would like to use 3 overlayed in the same window.

Could someone please add the "limit the no of calc. bars" feature to it?
Hi mak
Moderator will welcome you here and thank you for joining forex-station 
regards