Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:29 am The non-repainting version of Half Trend I don't have the source.
mr.tools

half trend is only just for the high low setting where the colour change confirmed in previous history. repaint issue will not come in this situation
if the blue line history & red line history (sure it will not repaint) & for setting fib is highlow where the the HALF TREND history colour not in current

low price should be below red line.
fib setting high above blue line
fib setting low below red line
breakout out is based on fib levels (not need at this time to make any arrows)

i attached HT but note sure its replaint the historical line, i cant see visually any repaint issue
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:29 am The non-repainting version of Half Trend I don't have the source.

Respected Sir,

Attached is the halftrend indicator code of tradingview.

I don't know whether it repaints or not as I do not have upgraded tradingview a/c to check replay mode for repainting.

If this is really non-repaint version then Please Convert this to MT4 with button.
Also, it will be helpful if you provide : Amplitude value to be entered as decimal / integer : example : 2.3, 2.5, 2.55, 2.60,....

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Support, Kindness, shares.
Thanks a Lot.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
sal