Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

OGT Pivot Points Indicator

Coder: One Glance Trader
Released date: September 5th, 2021
The OGT Pivot Points Indicator is a pivot points indicator that shows current and historic daily pivots as well as S1-S3 and R1 to R3 pivot levels. In the original OGT Pivot Points Indicator this setting was available for the daily, weekly and monthly timeframes.

In OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.1 I included pivot point levels for M30, H1 and H4 timeframes. I have not seen a Pivot Points indicator that shows this level of detail.

I'm super excited about the OGT Pivot Points Indicator v1.2 as this latest version helps me with my best pivot point trading strategy - the missed pivots rollover strategy (video in pivot points playlist above). The missed pivots trading strategy is identifying missed pivots as potential take profit targets. A missed Daily pivot mt4 is super powerful for any forex pivot points trading strategy. Missed pivots are a pivot points secret in my opinion and can enhance your forex trading to the next level.

In this video I share how to trade with pivot points and how to use pivot point.

Pivot Points can be used for forex trading or stock trading using the options or futures market. This is one of the best pivot point indicator forex for the MT4 platform.

The pivot point for beginners playlist is above which shares trading with daily pivots and how to use pivot points in trading. How to trade pivot point system can also be found in the playlist.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 9):
Skyold, Jimmy, erynade, SijjiN, BeatlemaniaSA, Sarj, matt.denx, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy

Banzai wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:49 am
Coder: One Glance Trader
Released date: September 5th, 2021
Hi Banzai,
Thank you very much for this great PP indicator and especially because the indicator also shows the MISSED PP. It's brilliant.
Since I have been collecting statistics about the PP for 3 years, I will publish this here from the last 100 days. It is the evaluation from 08/27/2021.
I hope it might help some traders who always have the PP on their charts.
Skyold

US30
OPEN ABOVE PP: 55 x
DAILY LOW BELOW PP: 36 x (65%)
OPEN BELOW PP: 45 x
DAILY HIGH ABOVE PP: 39 x (86%)

US500
OPEN ABOVE PP: 61 x
DAILY LOW BELOW PP: 40 x (65%)
OPEN BELOW PP: 39 x
DAILY HIGH ABOVE PP: 35 x (89%)

DE30
OPEN ABOVE PP: 60 x
DAILY LOW BELOW PP: 46 x (76%)
OPEN BELOW PP: 40 x
DAILY HIGH ABOVE PP: 35 x (87%)

HK50
OPEN ABOVE PP: 50 x
DAILY LOW BELOW PP: 36 x (72%)
OPEN BELOW PP: 50 x
DAILY HIGH ABOVE PP: 35 x (70%)

XAUUSD
OPEN ABOVE PP: 51 x
DAILY LOW BELOW PP: 37 x (72%)
OPEN BELOW PP: 49 x
DAILY HIGH ABOVE PP: 42 x (85%)
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
Banzai, Dego, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:17 am Try.
Have a nice day.
I want to ask - if it is possible for the MT-4 platform to make such a colored version of the Fibonacci grid with such levels (so that they have already been spelled out)
0-0.236-0.352-0.5-0.618-0.786-1-1.618-2.618-3.618-4.236.
And for lovers of MT-5 at the same time.
If possible, make an "improvement" with the possibility of "setting" Fibonacci levels.
Attachments