NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Intrest 1 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:30 pm
RplusT wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:00 pm
The GRAALUn Ar Indicator does not delete the Arrows but accumulates them on all the TFs. Can you fix that?

Graal.JPG
script that remove all icons on the chart
Thanks but that's not what I'm looking for. The Graal Indicator is missing the code for "Object delete". And I don't know how to add that. Can one programmer help out please.

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance et Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Hello, in this case seeing the part of your graph, purchase at (2 green arrow), closing the position at the green cross just below the 2 red. While waiting for the green 4 with its arrow to go back to the purchase we do nothing. I hope I understand your question, because with translation it is not easy. Nevertheless, one can also trade the arrows intra day in the direction of the trend.

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance et Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Papybillou wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:44 pm
Hello, in this case seeing the part of your graph, purchase at (2 green arrow), closing the position at the green cross just below the 2 red. While waiting for the green 4 with its arrow to go back to the purchase we do nothing. I hope I understand your question, because with translation it is not easy. Nevertheless, one can also trade the arrows intra day in the direction of the trend.
I think the system should be updated because the crosses do not appear and the signs repaint

1. Similar Topics

1. MT5 Fibonacci and Pivot indicators

0 Replies 89 Views

by mrtools, Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:57 am in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2808 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Please add color option to support and resistance

2 Replies 449 Views

by menber100, Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:09 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: ApOp, blonde, bongisgood, camisa, CommonCrawl [Bot], DTRCT, eduard_gaby, IBM oBot [Bot], kimhyunmin, kvak, labu02, moey_dw, rudiarius, sathistrader, Tbot [Bot], Telegram [Bot], Twitter [Bot], Woodyz, Yannis and 61 guests