Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Fibonacci Retracement Alert
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Banzai
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Multicolor Fibonacci Retracement Tool

Version: 1.14
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Banzai wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:52 am

Supply Demand Zones
(on/off button)

Please use this newer version which has better codes and ahtf.
ahtf = automatic higher time frame
Nicely high accurate using this indicator, just need pre-caution about choosing which level will get reversal

anyway if I can ask, could this indicator to get fix the alert on touch the level, instead of wait the candle close and miss the good entry

Thank you @Banzai for this superb indicator

These users thanked the author GrowUpEveryDay for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Dre_NBA wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:58 am Hello im not sure if im posting on the correct topic ,can anyone please help me to find this system on th/file.php?id=0&mode=view][i
It looks like a weekly or monthly adr with fibonacci or gann circle in the middle thats all
Nothing special really
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Dre_NBA
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Please help find system

Dre_NBA wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:58 am Hello im not sure if im posting on the correct topic ,can anyone please help me to find this system on the picture thank you

It looks like Fibo arc.
Tankk, a Russian coder, said:
iFibonacci BTN

this induk is based on standard repainting Zigzag..
i didn't test it carefully, but i think it will also repaint, recalculate....

multiple times = change UniqueID for each induk's copy.. or change one of these inputs: MaxBars, TimeFrame, ExtDepth, ExtDeviation, ExtBackstep instead...
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Papybillou

Banzai wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:29 am
Yesterday Fibo Lines
(on/off button)

Please use this version.
I was able to make the golden fibo in gold colors.
They're fibo 38.2% and fibo 61.8%.

ChatGPT said:
In Forex trading, the Fibonacci retracement golden zone refers to a specific range of retracement levels based on the Fibonacci sequence. The Fibonacci sequence is a mathematical series in which each number is the sum of the two preceding ones: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, and so on.

In terms of Forex trading, Fibonacci retracement levels are horizontal lines drawn on a price chart to indicate potential levels of support or resistance during a price correction. The most commonly used Fibonacci retracement levels are 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%, and 78.6%.

The golden zone, or the golden ratio, is derived from the Fibonacci sequence and is represented by the ratio of any number to the next higher number, which is approximately 0.618. The inverse of this ratio (1 - 0.618 = 0.382) is also considered significant in trading.

The Forex Fibonacci retracement golden zone typically refers to the range between the 38.2% and 61.8% retracement levels. This range is considered important because it often represents a significant area of support or resistance where price reversals or strong trends can occur.

Traders use the Fibonacci retracement levels and the golden zone as tools to identify potential entry and exit points, as well as to determine the strength of a price move. However, it's important to note that these levels are not infallible and should be used in conjunction with other technical analysis tools and indicators to make informed trading decisions.
MT4 is a little bit buggy. It can't display "F100%". But it can display "F76.4%". Strange!?! :facepalm:
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, ParallelNative

Banzai wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:04 am Please use this version.
I was able to make the golden fibo in gold colors.
They're fibo 38.2% and fibo 61.8%.
Thanks, man, at the moment they seem to be running side by side without conflict.
+
your golden zone already tries to do its thing:
(edit: and it finally worked nicely)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Banzai, maroka