Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Hello to all members and Great coders of forex-station.com! Let me express my great gratitude to you for your efforts!!! I have a request for you, if I may!
Is it possible to write a modified Fibo Levels indi? The main idea is to be able to fully customize it!
I mean a options to change a visual appearance of every level (type of every level line, thickness, color of level lines) and text description of every level?
Thanks in advance!!!
These users thanked the author VanMar23 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

chocolatier wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:18 am While I've caught you kvak, could you add a parameter to the menu so that the white text in the upper left corner does not appear on this indicator?
Thanks in advance.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
kvak, Jedidiah, chocolatier, 太虚一毫, k_khan_bt, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:05 am Added mtf.
Dear Mr. Tools,
can you add buttons to it.
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Vames wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:04 am There is a problem with this indicator. It is not possible to unfill triangles despite the option being there in the settings.
Please try these 2 versions
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
arobin, SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, RodrigoRT7

with button
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
SijjiN