Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

sal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:42 am yes it is..
if not possible ignore my request..
but humble request to consider the triangle patter update as requested..
Added a ray.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, maroka, Wole, sal, thomdel, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, woaow, iPar, SijjiN, galaxy

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:21 am Those who downloaded the triangle drawing indicator would recommend you download again had the ray incorrect on the sell triangles.
mr.tools
i downloaded the one which is now available on page. but the sell and buy triangle colour and ray not the same (see snap)
i did in M1 chart and period are single digit
also if possible to add in setting for the previous fib selection..
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:34 pm mr.tools
i downloaded the one which is now available on page. but the sell and buy triangle colour and ray not the same (see snap)
i did in M1 chart and period are single digit
also if possible to add in setting for the previous fib selection..
You can color it any way you like (triangle and ray) via the settings, if you want you can change on the periods instead of input int simply change it to input double, and as far as the fibs, not sure what you are asking?

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm You can color it any way you like (triangle and ray) via the settings, if you want you can change on the periods instead of input int simply change it to input double, and as far as the fibs, not sure what you are asking?
i did the colour change . thats fine mr.tools :In Love: you did a great support for my request.
regarding for the fib previous selection option (true /false) ...
example
previous fib lines visibility on chart ( true/false - 0...1...2...3... etc. ) based on the how many needs to visible on chart input of as icustom .
0 means previous fib all hide
1 means recent previous one from current fib.

hope its is clear :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello.
Someone can help modify this indicator and add Option - Horizontal Filled Open + End of session parametr, please? (it has vertical, but need filled horizontal)
How it helps? - when i trade GBP i want see only where was Open and was Ended every day European session. So i can see in which way EU smart money trading now. if on next day EU session opens over previous session - its signal for us that market will go long. if opens below - short on retest of prev session. easy to help us identify everyday trend

Wole wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:17 pm I really appreciate the modification of this indicator.
It helps in identifying the trend and the 2nd dots.
It eliminates errors.
Request: if it is possible to add a button, it will be great.
Thank you Sir
Button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Wole, Jedidiah, woaow, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN

sal wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:30 am experts
please update this indicator ..
the lines are painted on chart and not removed after removed the indi from chart.
its a useful indicator
please......
This version seems to be removing them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Pucmola, sal, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7