Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

hoangia139 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:16 am please !!! Delete these lines or add on / off buttons
Decompiled/hacked code.

Also moved your post to the correct thread as there's no need to create a topic on it's own for such a request :lolno:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hello,

Does anybody have/know an auto-fib/pivot which will allow me to pre-define the high/low "area" used to draw the lines, as well as customize the levels?

I would like to thoroughly test a strategy which would be much easier if the lines were drawn automagically. The strategy involves drawing different lines (not actual fibo numbers) which are drawn from the high/low of a certain number of candles within a specific area of a timeframe depending on the level of analysis. The candles/time which used for drawing changes depending on whether you want to analyze a year, month, week etc.

For example:

Analysis Timeframe: 1W
Candles used for Calc: 15M
Number range of candles: 1-42

Analyzing a week of trading I would like to look for entries on the 15M timeframe, I would utilize the high/low of the first fourty two 15M candles of the week and extend my lines from the beginning of sun/mon to the end of friday across the 5 days of trading. The lines would reset on the following sun/mon and draw again (the same way most good pivot indis do).
*Refer to crude, caveman drawn example screenshot underneath

Analysis Timeframe: MN
Candles used for Calc: 4H
Number range of candles: 1-12

Analyzing a month of trading I would like to look for entries on the 4H timeframe, I would utilize the high/low of the first twelve 4H candles of the month and extend my lines from the beginning of the 1st of the month until the end of the final day (29th/30th/31st) across the entire upcoming months worth of trading. The lines would reset on the following 1st of the next month and draw again (just like pivots)

The only thing I really NEED it to do is allow me to pre-define an area (time AND number of candles) from which the high/low is automatically extrapolated, and lines are automatically extended at the beginning of each new cycle. Other than that, any features which are present on all other fibos/pivots would be awesome if they were there (having a button, changing colors of lines, shading zones, etc.).

I can use the default MT4 fib tool to accomplish this analysis manually but having the lines auto-drawn would make things much easier, and a button to toggle would be a brain saver. My hope is that somebody may know an auto-fib/pivot tool which I can tune in this way!

Thanks in advance for the help friends.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chintzki for the post:
ratonchjes

Does anyone know if there is an auto drawn S&R indicator based on the OPEN price?
I have attached one but does load onto any chart I have tried but it does not show any fault.
I feel it is important to have trendlines based on OPEN prices so this is why I was looking.
Can this one be made to work and work on OPEN prices?
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:38 pm Obviously the indicator above cannot be made to work but I have found this one that does work but it is shown as 'faulty' when it is compiled.
Can it be corrected and, if possible, be changed so that it operates on the OPEN prices?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
I have this indi that is more adaptable so could this one operate on OPEN prices when it shows the S&R rays going under/over the OPEN price (rather than the highs and lows)?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER