Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Hi FS,

I'm looking for a trendline indicator that i can choose the anchor point on the chart and then the trendline will follow price untill a Higher high or a lower low is made. Once this has happened the trendline will stay there untill price comes back and we get a third touch and alert is sent (optional). if price go through the trendline, it would pick the trendline up and move with price. almost like the way Zig zag works.

Id be happy to check out any TL indicators tho, that people want to share.

Thanks in advance if you can help
Kiwi

Kiwi wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:57 pm Hi FS,

I'm looking for a trendline indicator that i can choose the anchor point on the chart and then the trendline will follow price untill a Higher high or a lower low is made. Once this has happened the trendline will stay there untill price comes back and we get a third touch and alert is sent (optional). if price go through the trendline, it would pick the trendline up and move with price. almost like the way Zig zag works.

Id be happy to check out any TL indicators tho, that people want to share.

Thanks in advance if you can help
Kiwi

Mr. Tool, can you please create a Fibonacci Pivot Point indicator which allows us to change the colors of the different pivot levels? Maybe even change the background colors of space between key levels?
I use this one on another platform and LOVE it, and I so desperately want it on MT4.
The few pivot point indicators out there have little to no customization options. Thank you for the work you do!

rain wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:06 am Mr. Tool, can you please create a Fibonacci Pivot Point indicator which allows us to change the colors of the different pivot levels? Maybe even change the background colors of space between key levels?
I use this one on another platform and LOVE it, and I so desperately want it on MT4.
The few pivot point indicators out there have little to no customization options.Screenshot_1.jpg

Thank you for the work you do!
This is Mladen's.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
rain, Antonio, alexm, Kiwi, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:51 pm This one is the Fibo Auto indicator for MT4 which is another nice Auto Fibonacci drawing tool that's lightweight and easy to use. It was posted by Mladen as well a few years ago so I'll add it to our thread.

Hello Sir, I need ur help about the Fibo Auto indicator , and about alert can add menu true and false aler
if i chose true alert will be active and if i chose false alert willbe not active
and i have sent message to your inbox

thank u so much before sir
Attachments

Greetings,
Here is All Pivot Indicator Which can Plot 9 Kinds Pivots With All Kinds of Standard Timeframes ( Even Quarter & Yearly )
and Much More Features..!
for Both MT4 & MT5
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post (total 7):
QSD, thomdel, rudiarius, Antonio, Nbats7979, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫