CodeRe: Laguerre PPO (Percentage Price Oscillator) Reversal Indicator MT4

Laguerre PPO (Percentage Price Oscillator) Reversal Indicator with T3 Smoothing + MTF & Alerts on Extreme reversal areas

This is a T3 smoothed Wpr PPO. Indicator is mtf with alerts when entering the extremes, might be good for experimentation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, kvak, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, moey_dw, Tradehunter, marwilli

Re: Laguerre PPO (Percentage Price Oscillator) Reversal Indicator MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:19 am This is a T3 smoothed Wpr PPO. Indicator is mtf with alerts when entering the extremes, might be good for experimentation.

Reason for the post : The Step Indicator on chart shows good results.

Respected mrtools Sir,

If possible :
1) Request you to Please Provide the Name of the Indicator used on the Price Chart in this Post.

2) In case, if you have your own parameters then Kindly Try to Share.

Thanks for your Time, Support, Shares, Kindness.
Thanks.
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:19 am Laguerre PPO (Percentage Price Oscillator) Reversal Indicator with T3 Smoothing + MTF & Alerts on Extreme reversal areas

This is a T3 smoothed Wpr PPO. Indicator is mtf with alerts when entering the extremes, might be good for experimentation.
Bonkers indicator the pinnacle of its achievement has been reached.......

Thank you so much dear Mrtools
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:19 am This is a T3 smoothed Wpr PPO. Indicator is mtf with alerts when entering the extremes, might be good for experimentation.
Am I missing something here? From looking at the signals on both subwindows, I see signals for a reversal to the downside during the local market bottoms and signals for a reversal to the upside during the local market tops.

thomdel wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:02 pm Reason for the post : The Step Indicator on chart shows good results.

Respected mrtools Sir,

If possible :
1) Request you to Please Provide the Name of the Indicator used on the Price Chart in this Post.

2) In case, if you have your own parameters then Kindly Try to Share.

Thanks for your Time, Support, Shares, Kindness.
Thanks.
post1295535162.html#p1295535162

Maybe this one
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
thomdel

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:19 am Laguerre PPO (Percentage Price Oscillator) Reversal Indicator with T3 Smoothing + MTF & Alerts on Extreme reversal areas

It's this one with a change of the arrows type and one timeframe higher.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
thomdel, RodrigoRT7

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:48 pm Am I missing something here? From looking at the signals on both subwindows, I see signals for a reversal to the downside during the local market bottoms and signals for a reversal to the upside during the local market tops.
Feel free to change settings to your preferred trading preference.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TransparentTrader