Re: Does this indicator repaint?

louisforex wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:54 am Im not questioning your expertise at all. But im still learning about alot in regards to forex. How did you come to that conclusion so that I can know what to look for in the future?
i agree
by looking at the code it cannot repaint
studying the code is the best way to determine if it repaints, because repainting can be tricky

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:29 pm Hi.
Somethink like this?
Lots of options...

I know fractals repaint but im not sure how they work specifically. So for this indicator, once the candle closes can it repaint after that. So if an arrow comes when the fractal is broken andboth Moving Average are the same color, can it repaint and delete the arrow after the candle already closed? Thanks if anyone knows since im not familiar with fractals
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:43 am I know fractals repaint but im not sure how they work specifically. So for this indicator, once the candle closes can it repaint after that. So if an arrow comes when the fractal is broken andboth Moving Average are the same color, can it repaint and delete the arrow after the candle already closed? Thanks if anyone knows since im not familiar with fractals
I think, yes. All fractal repaint...