Re: Does this indicator repaint?

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:40 am hello crew and thanks for help soo much people. I want a confirmation from you if this indi repaint when candle close.
mostly repaint from sefco and renamed as sefco 1,2,3 and so on a list - originally these are renamed
test/check it on M1
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:24 pm

Last question Mrtools. the arrows of the indicator repaint when candle close? I test in M1 and think no repaint but will be primordial your confirmation, God bless you and thanks again.
Hi, I to realize if an indicator recalculates, working or refreshing the indicator the lines or histogram do not have to move or change. Only you can know, whether the indicator is revised or not, is suitable for your strategies.

pacois wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 pm
Hi, I to realize if an indicator recalculates, working or refreshing the indicator the lines or histogram do not have to move or change. Only you can know, whether the indicator is revised or not, is suitable for your strategies.
Thanks for anwer me pacois, i understand but I need to hear from coder if the arrow of this indi repaint or recalculate when candle clouse to confirm my test?

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:23 pm

Thanks for anwer me pacois, i understand but I need to hear from coder if the arrow of this indi repaint or recalculate when candle clouse to confirm my test?
Precisely your eye is much better than what the encoder can tell you, because it is your strategy. Anyway it is my thought, so many beautiful things.