Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average

wojtek wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:10 am 1. please correct the title of this topic, as it cannot be found using the word 'Hull'

2. dear Coders, please translate / convert the following indicator written in MQ5 to MQ4:

Edited ...... link deleted

It seems that Mladen codes now exclusively in MQ5, interesting. :)
Hi wojtek
Try posting code here direct in place linking out side,as it results diverting visitors
and also it will help FS to have codes here for other visitors
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

wojtek wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:10 am 1. please correct the title of this topic, as it cannot be found using the word 'Hull'

2. dear Coders, please translate / convert the following indicator written in MQ5 to MQ4:

I tried and text as "Hull" in search address box and it return me 222 matches
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I think there are 4 versions of hull ribbon already Mladen coded for mt4
will be posted here too,if not in back dates
Attachments

wojtek wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:26 am OK, MNTiwana, thank you. :)
I meant the indicator attached, probably coded a short time ago.

As regards the title of the topic - I mean that Hulll (3x l) could be changed to Hull :)
(of course, it's a detail).
(3x1) ?

wojtek wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:26 am OK, MNTiwana, thank you. :)
I meant the indicator attached, probably coded a short time ago.

As regards the title of the topic - I mean that Hulll (3x l) could be changed to Hull :)
(of course, it's a detail).
This is a mt4 version the fast Hull is using a fast divisor and the slow hull the slow divisor.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
wojtek, Jimmy