Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:33 am Hull Moving Average with E-Averages (experiment)

Here is experiment HMA with calculation of any eAverages.... ( first picture with OTF, second G-average)
Simply only lines, but if anyone interested I will adjust with arrows, alerts, candles....
Thank you for our new experiment brother. For me, I really like this HMA with the huge 60+ E-Averages pack and also the uncommon options of:

• Show Lines
  • Chart is above indicator

Although it might not be seen in many codes, the "Chart is above indicator" is a very good shortcut to the MT4 display option of "Chart is on background" and is really handy for placing the candlesticks behind the indicator's lines. Very nice and thoughtful experiment Kvak man!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
thomdel, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:33 am Hull Moving Average with E-Averages (experiment)

Here is experiment HMA with calculation of any eAverages.... ( first picture with OTF, second G-average)
Simply only lines, but if anyone interested I will adjust with arrows, alerts, candles....

Want to show appreciation for this Hull MA with eAvgs by Kvak. Although this indicator is an experiment and not too old, the number of possible combinations that is created by this (Whether you use it as Main Entry Indicator/Secondary Confirmation/Exit/Baseline), it is very much usable. Really solid indi.