Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:27 am Hi.
This is HMA, where averaging method is replaced by OMA.
I was wonder how it would work together, because HMA in long period tend to overshooting and OMA overshooting is minimal...
I was wondering if the usual HMA could be made available to the Half Trend indicator?

The Half Trend uses the basic built in Moving Averages (EMA/SMA/LWMA etc)

The main problem with all versions of Hull Moving Average is they cover the wicks on candles. This makes it awkward for PA trading, reading candlesticks. The Half trend generally tracks the middle of the candle bodies.

Just an idea.

A good indicator and the idea of using it in MTF mode. VERY VERY please mr.Тools add to it the ID - the identifier of signals. And then my MT-4 simply does not want to display arrows from "two" identical in his "opinion" indicators. Please add this feature to draw arrows from "two" indicators with different TF.

The idea is authorship

viewtopic.php?p=1295441502#p1295441502

YES - otherwise one of the indicators does not display an arrow. Stupid MT-4 in ME - lol.
Rusty translation. Today I managed to snatch +5 points "on the demo". It seems to work
I need to have a different ID name for each version of the arrows I will use. But for this you need to make a change in the indicator - please do it!
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
LJC

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:34 am A good indicator and the idea of using it in MTF mode. VERY VERY please mr.Тools add to it the ID - the identifier of signals. And then my MT-4 simply does not want to display arrows from "two" identical in his "opinion" indicators. Please add this feature to draw arrows from "two" indicators with different TF.

The idea is authorship

viewtopic.php?p=1295441502#p1295441502
You should have a different id name for every version of arrows you use.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RomanUkraine

HMA - Hull Moving Average ATR Channel Indicators MT4

HMA ATR Channel

Attached is a template to show
how you can put 2 or more buttons on the same chart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit 8/27/21: please download a newer version at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295442831#p1295442831
Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, josi, thomdel, Jimmy, Milad8732, Narco, Thangarasu, Merylfx, Jedidiah

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average ATR Channel Indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:12 pm Attached is a template to show how you can put 2 or more buttons on the same chart.
I figured out how to use 2 or more buttons of the same button-indicator on the same chart.
Thank you, Banzai.
Adjusted it a little bit (see: screenshot)

P.S.: So you don't answer directly any longer. Seems you have changed. I hope you are doing well.
Anyway: good to know that you are back.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Jimmy